Doctors Memorial Hospital is a progressive, fully accredited, full service health care facility, offering compassionate, quality care in a family oriented environment. We provide care to those in need throughout the Panhandle area centered in Holmes, Jackson, Washington and Walton counties.
- Respecting the dignity of individuals, including our patients, families, staff, and physicians.
- Providing modern health care with a compassionate, caring touch.
- Educating our community, staff and physicians.
- Pursuing excellence through continuous quality improvement.
- Empowering our staff and physicians to participate cooperatively in improving health care in our community.
- Seeking creative, innovative solutions.
- Promoting fiscal responsibility through efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Exceeding the expectations of those we serve.
- Communicating our mission and values clearly and consistently through our actions.