Doctors Memorial Executive Health Clinic is tailored to meet the healthcare needs of professionals who must stay on top of their game because time is money, and every minute counts. In fact, Doctors Memorial’s Executive Health Clinic accomplishes in one day what commonly takes weeks in a conventional setting as all physician visits and diagnostic services are completed under one roof allowing patients to stay ahead of their time.
Our mission is to provide busy individuals with an efficient way to receive a confidential, comprehensive, whole body assessment with a focus on preventative medicine in a relaxing atmosphere. The focus on prevention facilitates early detection of disease. Earlier detection leads to a significant improvement in the rate of cure. Staying ahead with preventive health care makes better sense than ever before.
Doctors Memorial Executive Health Clinic exemplifies the concept of “Staying Ahead” by focusing on providing preventive healthcare in a relaxing atmosphere. There are many reasons Doctors Memorial Executive Health Clinic is highly sought after:
- Staffed by board-certified internal medicine physicians.
- Focused on fostering a personal relationship between physician and patient which extends beyond the yearly exam.
- Limited number of patients, providing ample time for the physician to acquire a complete medical, social and family history.
- Concentrated on the whole person.
- Focused on preventive health counseling to safeguard patient’s overall wellness.
- Completed under one roof, thereby accomplishing in one day what can commonly take weeks in a conventional setting.
- Located in a stress-free, secluded setting at Doctors Memorial Hospital.
- Convenient virtual follow-up sessions available.
Our Dedicated Providers
The Doctors Memorial Executive Health Clinic’s professional staff includes a group of board-certified internal medicine specialists, subspecialists, board-certified cardiologist, two board-certified surgeons and a group of specialty radiologists.
Executive Health Services
From the remediation of a problem, to formulating a plan for a new health objective, or simply receiving reassurance on an existing lifestyle plan, Doctors Memorial’s Executive Health Clinic evaluates and provides a comprehensive strategy to manage your health.
The Doctors Memorial Executive Health Program Services include:
- History and Physical Examination (Approx. 1 hour with physician)
- General Vision and Tonometry
- Vaccination Review
Cardiovascular Screening and Assessment
- Blood Pressure Assessment
- Comprehensive Laboratory Testing
- Lipid Panel
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
- Ultrasensitive C-reactive Protein
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
Pulmonary Screening and Assessment
- Chest X-Ray
Gastrointestinal Screening and Assessment
- Immunochemical Fecal Occult Blood Test
Vascular Screening and Assessment
- Abdominal Ultrasound
- Pap Smear
- HPV Testing
- 3D Mammography with Tomosynthesis
- Full Body Skin Evaluation
- PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
Recommended Core Labs
- Complete Blood Count with Differential
- Hemoglobin A1c
- Sedimentation Rate
- Hepatitis C Screening (if born years 1945-1965)
- 25-Hydroxy Vitamin D
- TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
Additional Testing Available As Needed:
- Carotid Artery Ultrasound
- Bone Mineral Density
- Holter Monitor
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- Computerized Tomography (CT) Services
- Stress Test (Exercise or Nuclear depending on Patient’s physical capability)
- Celiac Disease Testing
- Ankle Brachial Index
- Extremity Doppler
Cost and Billing
Cost of year one suggested protocol for Doctors Memorial Executive Health Clinic is $3,500 and is a cash only program.
Additional items deemed medically necessary out of the suggested protocol, may be billed to your insurance provider.
To Schedule a Visit:
Schedule an appointment by contacting us at 850-547-8118 or email@example.com
Doctors Memorial Hospital
Bonifay Rural Health Clinic
2910 Hospital Drive, Bonifay, FL 32425
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm